We are currently recruiting for Accounts Payable Assistant based in Harlow.
3-month temporary assignment.
Monday to Friday
The pay rate is £10.57 per hour.
To process and pay Accounts Payable invoices in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring that there is adequate proof of the liability and that the processed invoices are compliant with necessary VAT regulations.
- To manage daily logging of invoices received
- To register and process stock related invoices a 3-way system based matching
- To register and process all non- stock related invoices- manual PO matching
- To manage supplier queries
- To maintain a file of on-going supplier queries and the information still required
- To review the GRN listing on a monthly basis and deleting any old GRN's if necessary (subject to Finance approval)
- To reconcile supplier statements to accounts payable ledger
- To review & resolve ( or co-ordinate resolution) open items against Vandor, including unallocated cash, logging invoices, unapproved invoices, GRN's, etc. Escalate unresolved issues required
- To generate payments (payment runs & manual payments) to vendors in a timely manner and in accordance with the payment schedule. To check relevant bank account for sufficient funds before processing. Any payments outside of payment schedule need to be approved by the line manager.
We are looking for people with 1-year experience in Accounts Payables. Please apply if you are currently interested in the above position and have the relevant experience.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.