We looking for Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in Sevenoaks, Kent!
4 AA star hotel where modern comforts blend with traditional heritage. The hotel has recently undergone a major 2.5 million refurbishment and is hiring a Assistant Food & Beverage Manager with strong F&B, meetings & events experience to take control of the day to day running of the restaurant operations in the hotel. The successful candidate will be responsible for staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved in line with the hotel's procedures.
What are we looking for? To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous experience as a F&B outlet manager/assistant manager
- Must lead his or her team by example i.e. Hands on Operations
- As Head of the department the successful candidate would need to be answerable to the Hotel Operations Manager for your Beverage cost, F&B Sales on a monthly basis and control on your payroll through dynamic staff management
- Must have minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager in 4 star hotel or above
- People management skills and having compliance to work with UK Health and safety laws
- Ensure the implementation of standards in guest service and constantly seek out ways to improve. product and service as well as increase volumes and profits
- Experience in managing a medium sized team is a must
- Excellent opportunity for the right person looking for a progressive and challenging role.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Depending on experience £24,000 - £26,000
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.