we looking for Assistant Manager Food & Beverage Service Operations in Sevenoaks, Kent! 4 AA star hotel where modern comforts blend with traditional heritage. The hotel has recently undergone a major 2.5 million refurbishment and is hiring a Assistant Manager Food & Beverage Service Operations with strong F&B, meetings & events experience to take control of the day to day running of the restaurant operations in the hotel. The successful candidate will be responsible for staff development and ensuring high levels of customer service are achieved in line with the hotel's procedures.
What are we looking for? To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Assist the Assistant Food and Beverage Manager in Operations, Planning and Food & Beverage Management
- Volume experience is desirable (managing events and weddings of 100 guest +)
- Able to demonstrate strong leadership qualities ( Self-motivated person who can pass on the positive energy down the team )
- Passionate and pro-active in all areas of guest service delivery including managing online booking system, promptly responding to guest complaints, queries and requests via emails.
- Menu planning and Food and Beverage Operations Management ( Food and Beverage theoretical as well as technical knowledge is a must )
- Able to manage a diverse and changing workload
- Experience in implementing and delivering strategic plans, ensuring results in the areas of profit, people, guest & quality
- Must lead his or her team by example i.e. Hands on Operations
- Previous experience as a F&B Supervisor for at least 2 years
- Excellent opportunity for the right person looking for a progressive and challenging role.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Depending on experience £21,000 - £23,000
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.