Recroot are now recruiting for Butchers to join our clients team based in Elmswell, Suffolk
• Ensure required tasks are carried out according to company's and Customer specifications as directed by the Production Supervisor
• Ensure work is carried out to the best of operative's abilities to meet production deadlines and quality objectives
• Seek training to maintain skills and remain up to date with best practice
• Ensure that all parts of the carcase are trimmed to produce optimum production yield while adhering to legislation and company requirements
• Work as part of a team and take responsibility for own work
• Carry out all procedures in a safe manner in accordance with training
• Comply with company policy and procedures on safe food handling and hygiene at all times
• Maintain responsibility for operational effectiveness of equipment and machinery and report faults to supervisor in a timely manner
• Maintain personal PPE
• Carry out any other reasonable duties assigned
Pay rate is up to £9 p/hr (dependent on experience).
Full time, temporary to permanent role, working day shift.
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.