We are looking for a Butcher to join our food manufacturing client's team based in Guildford.
Pay rate dependent on experience.
Full time, temp to perm role.
Monday - Friday
Competitive Salary with opportunities to move within the business
06:45 Start to Production Close (Production Close varies each day)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the product is boned/trimmed out according to customers` specifications as directed by the Boning Hall Manager/Supervisor
- To ensure that the product is boned/trimmed out to the highest standards with maximum yield and minimum waste
- To ensure that the provided PPE is for the allocated job and, that this is correctly worn/used and maintained
- To ensure that you work to the best of your ability to meet production deadlines
- To ensure the maintenance of good hygiene standards
- To comply with company policy on all matters concerning health and safety
- To comply with company policy on safe food handling and hygiene at all times
- Carry out any additional duties that may be reasonably requested by the manager
Knowledge and Experience:
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Good time-keeping
- Ability to perform physical tasks including lifting, pulling and pushing
- Knowledgeable with Health and Safety
- Food Hygiene experience
- Knife Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.