We are looking for a Butcher to join our food manufacturing client's team based in Guildford.
Pay rate dependent on experience.
Full time, temp to perm role.
Monday - Friday
Competitive Salary with opportunities to move within the business
06:45 Start to Production Close (Production Close varies each day)
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure that the product is boned/trimmed out according to customers` specifications as directed by the Boning Hall Manager/Supervisor
- To ensure that the product is boned/trimmed out to the highest standards with maximum yield and minimum waste
- To ensure that the provided PPE is for the allocated job and, that this is correctly worn/used and maintained
- To ensure that you work to the best of your ability to meet production deadlines
- To ensure the maintenance of good hygiene standards
- To comply with company policy on all matters concerning health and safety
- To comply with company policy on safe food handling and hygiene at all times
- Carry out any additional duties that may be reasonably requested by the manager
Knowledge and Experience:
- Can-do attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced and target driven environment
- Good time-keeping
- Ability to perform physical tasks including lifting, pulling and pushing
- Knowledgeable with Health and Safety
- Food Hygiene experience
- Knife Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.