Compliance Auditor required in Diss.
To audit factory processes, practices and procedures in accordance with Company and customer standards regarding quality and legality.
To train and support process controllers and line leaders in matters of quality and technical.
To monitor the manufacture of products and the surrounding area to ensure high standards are maintained throughout.
To monitor CCPs within the factory, highlighting any product safety issues immediately and taking necessary corrective action where required.
Key Result Areas
- Manufacture of end products meet customer and Company specifications.
- Microbiological, water and nutritional testing is carried out according to the scheduled routine.
- Hygiene matters are adhered to within the factory, with any issues being reported through the correct channels.
- Incoming ingredients, raw materials, factory trials and products are assessed correctly and according to the standards and requirements of our customers, with any issues being identified and reported.
- Finished products are regularly checked and meet with specification.
- Customer visits are supported in the factory through preparation of lines and area, and demonstration of procedures during visits.
- Regular auditing of label books highlight any missing or inaccurate information before product leaves site, minimising the risk of inaccurate labelling and potential recall or product.
- Mass balance checks on protein and packaging are carried out regularly.
- Metal detector pieces are controlled and kept in good working condition.
- Pre-production checks are audited and swabs taken where required.
- General area/environmental checks are carried out regularly, with particular attention to GMP, hard plastic condition, equipment condition and fabrication, ensuring all are in good working order and fit for purpose.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
NVQ level 2
Knowledge of products specification & quality
Knowledge of principles of GMP & Foreign body.
Full time, temporary position with possibility to become permanent.
Starting pay rate is £8.75 per hour which will increase to £10.28 per hour after successful completion of full training.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.