Continuous Improvement Co-ordinator required in Haverhill.
Reports to: Continuous Improvement Manager
To assist the Continuous Improvement Manager to identify and improve the outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction, striving to make Company world class in the field of manufacturing.
1. Recognise cost saving opportunities
2. To streamline production including reducing staffing levels
3. Gather data to support the design of projects
4. Work on all lines across to see quick wins
5. Work with the finance department to improve costings
6. Support the Continuous Improvement Manager in administration
7. Work across functions to ensure projected solutions are suitable and support business objectives
8. Assist in promoting Health and Safety initiatives to peers
9. Undertake other reasonable duties, in line with business & Continuous Improvement Manager’s needs and objectives
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS/JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience within FMCG environment
- Previous continuous improvement or process development experience
- Lean manufacturing
- Have a clear understanding of process capability
- Good knowledge of problem solving
Essential Skills/ Qualifications:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to problem solve
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Self-motivated & highly resistant
Desirable Skills/ Qualifications:
- Experience in lean and six sigma
This is full time permanent role.
Salary is between £26,000 and £32,000 p/a
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.