We are currently looking for a Continuous Improvement Manager in Haverhill.
To identify and improve the outcomes of manufacturing and operational processes to improve efficiencies, reduce cost and increase customer satisfaction, striving to make Company world class within manufacturing.
1.Develop solutions for all areas of production processes not running to optimal efficiency
2. Tracking and reporting of the progress of improvement activities
3. Coaching staff within the business on improvement techniques
4. Ensure that improvements actioned within the business are in line with food safety and legal requirements
5. Deliver substantial savings and added value to the business to beat budget
6. Work across functions to ensure projected solutions are suitable and support business objectives
7. Develop benchmarking methodology against industry standards
8. Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, troubleshoot manufacturing/ business and assembly issues, material flow, project plans, production capacity, facility design and create process documentation
9. Championing Health and Safety initiatives to peers and the senior management team
10. Implement and lead change projects to improve operational performance
11. Leading change processes with Lean tools: 5S; Quick Changeovers; Visual Management Systems etc.
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS/JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Previous continuous improvement or process development experience
- Experience within FMCG environment
- Lean manufacturing
Have a clear understanding of the framework & behaviour that is necessary to be a C.I. Champion
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, in order to communicate projects to personnel across all levels.
3-5 years continuous improvement/lean manufacturing experience and Minimum yellow belt Six Sigma qualification are desirable.
This is full time permanent role.
Salary circa: £45,000 p/a
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.