We are currently looking for Contract Supervisor to join our clients team on temp to perm basis in Bury St Edmunds area.
Role purpose in team:
Leading the warehouse teams to deliver the operational service required by Company’s customer.
Role is to provide innovative and cost effective logistics solutions in an open and honest partnership with Company’s customers. To continually develop the business with the help of committed staff who strive to meet and exceed Company’s customers’ expectations.
Qualification and Minimum Requirement for Role
- Numerate and literate with a good level of education to GCSE standard or equivalent
- ILM Level 2 in Leadership and Management (or equivalent) or currently/willing to study for this
- Experienced in Warehouse Management Systems
- Warehouse Operations experience
- Significant people management experience having previously worked at a Supervisor level
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
Full time role, working 40 hours per week.
Salary is up to £24 k p/a dependent on experience + benefits.
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.