We are currently recruiting for a Data Entry Analyst based in Harlow.
Hours of Work
07:00 – 08:00 am start, 8/9 hrs per day. Overtime as required.
Generate site performance information for:
1. Factory Performance:
- Factory performance information:
- p/kg labour standards
2. Oversee the stock report to ensure that data entry from the factory is correct
3. Produce p/kg reports (in the templates provided) in a timely manner
4. Attend daily performance meetings to record issues and actions and enter into a database
5. Ensure that reports are produced to key timelines throughout the day and week
6. Liaise with colleagues in similar positions within the Group
- Data entry into databases
- Liaising with production areas to ensure that paperwork and data is returned on time
- Sending out report information to Site MD’s and group
- Liaising with accounts on p/kg reporting (entry of data into templates)
- IT literate
- High level of attention to detail
- Work on their own initiative
- Experience of data entry/administration
- Ability to produce reports from data entry information
- Ability to form good working relationships with people
- Work well under pressure
- Aptitude for numbers and analytical mind
- Positive attitude
- Worked in a similar fast-paced environment
- Aptitude for numbers
- From an accounts background
- Not worried about getting their sleeves rolled up
- Willingness to learn
Full training will be given and outside of minimal time in the production areas and production office will be working in a comfortable and friendly office environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.