We are currently looking for Finance Assistant to join our client in Huntingdon.
Full-time position, Monday to Friday, regular office hours (8:30/9 – 5/5:30).
To assist in the preparation of annual accounts and financial information to meet the company’s legal and statutory requirements.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Working with multi-currency and Sales Ledger for all divisions.
• Processing sales, invoices and credit notes.
• Checking all bank accounts on a daily basis.
• Reconciling customers’ statements.
• Filing sales, credit notes, pro forma remittance notes, and invoices.
• Attaching freight invoice/bill of lading for non-UK customers to sales invoices.
• Reconciling Barclays Merchant Accounts on a monthly basis.
• Intrastat Despatch.
• EC Sales lists.
• Sales Analysis Country (RoW, UK, EU).
• Enter receipts from Cash Book for all bank accounts.
• Sales invoices for Cellbond Inc. and Cellbond KK.
• Reconciling Despatch ‘not invoice’ accounts on a weekly basis.
• Responding to departmental enquiries.
• Credit control for all divisions and inputting onto Customer’s Portals (Sales/Invoices)
• Sales Order Processing (SOP), ensuring that checks have been made, including invoices against sales/ order.
• Ensuring a professional, quality service (external and internal) is provided at all times.
• Be conversant with and assume proper responsibility for the implementation of the company’s Health, Safety, Quality and Environmental policies and all other company policies, rules and arrangements, demonstrating a responsible attitude to fellow employees, customers and suppliers of the company, leading by example and taking appropriate action where required.
• Maintaining, developing and building long-term relationships.
• Providing cover for the Finance Support for holidays/sicknesses etc. when required.
• Adhering to administrative procedures.
• Checking EPDQ on a daily basis.
• You may be required to train other colleagues as and when requested.
• Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.