Financial Accountant required in Ely
Salary is between £35 000 and £38 000 p/a dependent on experience
Purpose and objectives of role:
To provide information to support decision making information by collecting, analysing, investigating and reporting financial data.
Main duties and key responsibilities:
- Prepare monthly statements by collecting and inputting data, analysing and investigating variances; summarising data, information and trends.
- Prepare annual management accountants
- Comply and adhere to tax and other regulatory filing requirements; advising management on required actions, calculating estimated tax payments, assembling data for annual tax filings.
- Respond to financial enquiries by gathering, analysing, summarising and interpreting data.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports as requested
- Experience in preparing budgets, developing forecasts and analysing variances .
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Organise and partake in internal audits
- Perform month end and year end close.
- Carry out all reasonable management requests.
- Any other duties that may be required from time to time for the smooth running of the business.
- Work in a safe manner, following Company health and safety procedures and operate within the health and safety law.
- Working knowledge of payroll to be able to cover holidays
Key attributes and skills
- Computer literate – particularly in Microsoft packages
- Advanced knowledge of SAGE
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively and politely with other team members.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Ability to multi skill and multi task.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.