We are currently looking for Intake Operative to join our client’s team based in the Bury St Edmunds area.
The pay rate is a flat rate of £9.20 per hour which will increase to £10.10 per hour after successful probation period of 26 weeks.
Days of work rotate in 2 weeks period: 1st week- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, 2nd week- Wednesday and Thursday.
• Efficient loading and unloading of blast freezers
• Efficient racking of product
• Ensure a good standard of hygiene and housekeeping is maintained at all times
• To be flexible in order to meet the variability of production requirements
• Report any damage to equipment
• Report any Health and Safety hazards within the area
• Fully co-operate with site management and the workforce
• To have a flexible approach to work in order to meet changing business requirements
• Carry out all duties as deemed necessary by supervisory or managerial staff to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the factory
• Compliance to Health and Safety rules at all times
• Compliance to company policies, practices and standard operating procedures and to work within the guidelines as stated
Personal Skills Required:
• The ability to communicate at a level which enables successful completion of tasks
• To have a positive work attitude
• Punctuality & reliability
• Flexibility and adaptability
• An ability to understand written / verbal work instructions, policies and procedures
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.