We are currently recruiting for Logistics Administrator in Harlow.
The Logistics Administrator is to be responsible for the day to day administration of duties within the Logistics department, ensuring that flow of paperwork is efficiently and accurately maintained in a timely manner. This will include data capturing on Company dedicated management system & courier logging systems.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Administrative experience
- Gathering & analysing information to inform decision making
- Good computer skills essential, i.e word and excel
- Proven ability to define and evaluate performance metrics.
- Proven ability to use and develop systems and processes to improve workflows and timelines
- Good communication skills with the ability to build, maintain and influence (verbal and written).
- Ability to plan and organise own workload, with good time management & prioritisation skills.
- Attention to detail oriented.
- Requires team ethic, with a positive attitude, with ability to work with & assist others
- Flexible and self-motivated to achieve team & individual targets within a pressured & fast paced environment.
- Customer Focused, flexible and co-operative
- Innovative, able to generating ideas
- Experience of management databases Merlin, SAP - desirable, but not essential
Data capturing & stock management – desirable
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Administration of picking lists/delivery notes, including printing, filing, allocating etc. to ensure that all orders are managed and deadlines are achieved.
- Liaise & report to Logistics Manager that prevent deadlines being achieved in a timely manner.
- Administration & data capturing of incoming goods, including deliveries & returns, ensuring that paperwork flow is managed & items are allocated & booked in accordingly, as per Goods In policy.
- Accurate use of the dedicated management systems to data capture to ensure accurate stock levels.
- Collate end of day reports, ensuring that all relevant orders are accounted for.
- Collate data regarding quality & supply issues & report to Logistics Manager.
- Investigate & report on stock variances based on cycle counts to Logistics Manager for approved system inventory adjustment.
To carry out any other roles and responsibilities as requested.
Full time, temporary position with a possibility to become permanent after successfully completed trial period.
Pay rate is £8.59 p/hr.
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.