Machine Minder required in Stowmarket.
This job involves some heavy manual work.
Shift work and seasonality require flexibility.
To assist with the daily start-up process and ongoing maintenance of the bottling lines. Working to maximise efficiency and minimise downtime on the line.
Education/ Experience/ Skills
- Previous experience in a similar role preferable.
- Ability to work as a team and alone.
- Ability to take responsibility and own problems.
- Can identify when insufficient resources are available and act proactively to resolve.
Role Duties and Responsibilities
- Be responsible for the daily start-up process.
- Provide ongoing general maintenance of the bottling lines.
- Liase with engineering department regarding maintenance of the line and PPM.
- Provide clear communication to management and planning teams of any issues or potential issues.
- Completion of necessary paperwork and reports.
- Clean and sterilise plant, tanks and pipework before and after use.
- Assist with training of trainee machine minder for holiday cover and succession planning.
- Work on set ups for new products and packaging and provide feedback on any trials.
- Assist with other production duties when required due to staff shortages.
Staring pay rate is £9.41 per hour and will increase to £10.51 per hour once training is completed.
For more details, please contact us on 01473231108
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.