MANUFACTURING SUPPORT ENGINEER (MAINTENANCE)
Working hours: rotating shift 6am-2pm/ 2pm-10pm.
Salary: £30,000 up to £35,000 p/a dependent on experience.
To assess all notified production stoppages and initiate/ take remedial action.
- To provide comprehensive support to Manufacturing cells, Manufacturing Technicians, Manufacturing Engineers and Operations Managers using multi-disciplinary skills.
- To support new product, tooling and equipment introduction (with MED/ENG)
- To support Continuous Improvement programmes
- To maintain & support equipment / processes, to meet demands of the business
- To support Facilities Maintenance, inc, Sprinkler system, Fire Alarms, buildings and facilities
- To direct support to rectify equipment and process failures / breakdowns
- To work with manufacturers and suppliers to provide wider technical support
- To work with Tooling department to minimise tool failures and breakdowns
- To support to test equipment
- To support, Improvement and Maintenance of all assembly equipment including 3 and 6 axis robots and facilities
- To provide technical support to Business Manager and Supervisors on all shifts
- To inform the post holders Line Manager of any difficulties in actioning the above and agree resolution.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the post holders Line Manager or Director.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.