Night shift Kegging Operative required in Stowmarket
The job involves some heavy manual work.
Flexibility regarding shift patterns at certain time to provide cover for other kegging operatives. There may also be overtime required at the start and end of shifts or at weekends on occasions.
Education/ Experience/ Skills
- Good level of oral/written communication and numeracy skills.
- Practical background with good manual skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone.
- Good attention to detail and observation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver against targets/objectives.
- Reliable and flexible, owning problems and taking responsibility.
- Experience of food/drink processing and hygiene requirements.
- Desired – fork lift truck licence.
Some of Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the start -up, running and cleaning of the production line across the shift and line shut down.
- Follow daily production plans and report any issues such as breakdowns that may affect this.
- Use and maintain as necessary manual and computer-based record-keeping systems, SAP.Ensure all labels are applied to product.
- Keep up-to-date records of all production
- Cleaning and sterilising plant, tanks and pipework before and after use.
Pay rate: £9.41 per hour with 15% shift allowance.
For more details, please contact us on 01473231108
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.