We are looking for NIGHT SHIFT QUALITY ASSISTANT to join our clients team based in Huntingdon.
- Knowledge of Quality systems and document control - ideal but not essential
- Previous experience within a manufacturing quality control function
- Computer literate
- HACCP Level 2 – ideal but not essential
- Carry out inspection duties in all areas covered by the Quality Control Department to ensure that material received into and manufactured by the Company meet the required specifications.
- Working as part of a team by liaising with various departments on site regarding current quality issues.
- Liaise with the Technical Team on new drawings/quality information for the Production teams.
- Investigate Quality failings in production/customer complaints.
- Provide a methodical and systemic approach to accurate record keeping.
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 10pm to 6am
Pay rate: 8.69 p/hr.
Full time, temporary role with a possibility to become permanent after successfully completed trial period.
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.