We are looking for Part time Customer Service Advisor to join our clients team in Harlow.
Purpose of the role is to provide excellent customer service to all export customers and to deal with all daily customer requirements efficiently.
- To handle customer complaint co-ordination and resolution.
- To receive and place customer orders.
- To place customer return orders and raise manual Invoices and credits
- To arrange shipments in line with customer demand.
- To liaise with customers to ensure excellent customer service.
- To own customer issues and to liaise with the appropriate internal department to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To ensure that every order received is processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To ensure that all export paperwork is completed in an accurate manner and shipments are arranged to the customers satisfaction.
- To highlight any areas of concern regarding customer care to the Customer Service Manager when appropriate.
- To inform the post holders Line Manager of any difficulties in actioning the above and agree resolution.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the post holders Line Manager or Director.
Ideally we are looking for someone with basic German language skills.
This is permanent, part time position, working Tuesday to Thursday 8am-5pm.
Pay rate is £12k p/a, rising to £13,800 p/a after successfully completed 6 months’ probation period.
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.