Brake Press Setter / Operator required in Harlow area.
Working hours: Mon to Friday 8:00 to 16:30
Starting pay rate: £7.83 up to £9.00 p/hr according to experience.
Temp to perm
Training will be given to the right applicant.
An exciting role to work as part of a team manufacturing large and small batch precision steel products.
Some of the main duties:
- Setting up and operating a CNC Brake Press, (Bystonic Models)
- Reading and working from technical drawings
- Selecting and aligning correct tooling
- Have the ability to read bills of materials to determine metal types and gauges required
- Process basic computer skills for data entry purposes
- Are able to perform basic mathematical calculations and measurements
- Ability to measure accurately
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.