We are currently recruiting for Print Assistant on behalf of our manufacturing client based in Huntingdon area to start as soon as possible.
You will be required :
- To work as part of a team to ensure that the machine maintains maximum efficiencies
- Loading of materials into the machine to each job’s specific requirements
- To support the machine operator in maintenance duties
- To wash, clean and remove the previous jobs product in preparation for the next job including, ink, printing plates
- Ensure chemicals are brought to the machine and kept safe and ready for use
Applicants must have good communication skills.
Applicants must be able to work continental shift pattern.
Working hours for rotating shifts are: 5:45am-6:15pm (day shift) and 5:45pm-6:15am (night shift) three days per week.
Some of the benefits of working on the rotating shift pattern are:
Reduced weekly travel expenses (due to fitting full-time hours into three working days)
More free time available – you are only required to work 139 days per year
Frequent seven-day rest periods between shifts
Almost six weeks equivalent paid holiday
Opportunity to work overtime when not on shift if desired
Full time, temp to perm role.
The salary is £8.90 p/hr, which will increase after successful completion of a probationary period.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.