Production Line Leader required in Bury St Edmunds.
Apply now for immediate start!
This is full time, temporary to permanent role.
Salary is between £18k - £20k per annum dependent on experience.
The management and performance of a designated production line to process slice and pack products in accordance to customer specification and to company quality, hygiene and health and safety standards.
- Supervisory control of production operatives
- Liaise with the Production Manager and the Supervisor in relation to fulfilling production requirements
- The management and performance of a designated production line, ensuring that the product is packed and labelled in accordance to customer specification and to company quality, hygiene and health and safety standards
- Operating lines using the Autocoding line automation system as required
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of all production paperwork
- Maintain traceability throughout the production process
- Promote and maintain an "audit ready" standard of hygiene and good manufacturing practice
- Ensure damaged equipment is not used and any defects are reported to engineers
- To have a flexible approach to work in order to meet changing business requirements
- Fully co-operate with site management and the workforce
- Report any Health and Safety Hazards within the area
- Compliance to Health and Safety rules at all times
- Compliance to all company policies, practices and standard operating procedures and to work within the guidelines as stated
Expected learnings to be attained:
Some of the benefits:
Modern factory with subsidised staff canteen
Working hours: 6.15am to 2.15pm; 2.15pm to 10.15pm
For more details, please contact us on 01842 762943
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.