Production Operative required in Stowmarket
This role includes heavy manual work, outside, in all weathers as well as the use of computerised and automated plant.
Forklift licence (any) – would be an advantage.
Education/ Experience/ Skills
- Required – a good level of oral/written communication and numeracy skills.
- Required – a practical background with good manual skills.The job involves some heavy manual work
- Required – the ability to work as part of a team and alone.
- Required – good attention to detail and observation skills.
- Required – the ability to meet deadlines and deliver against targets/objectives.
- Required – reliable and flexible, owning problems and taking responsibility.
- Desired – experience of food/drink processing and hygiene requirements.
This is full time temporary to permanent position.
Working Monday to Friday, on a rotating 6-2/2-10 shift.
Pay rate is £9.41/hr with 10 % shift allowance.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.