PRODUCTION SHIFT SUPERVISOR required in Newmarket
SALARY IS BETWEEN £24,000- £26,000 p/a dependent on experience.
- Liaise with production regarding job prioritization and the next activities to be performed
- Ensure correct staffing levels on all production lines to comply with the requirements of the product and maximum efficiency
- Liaise with QC team leader where product can be pushed and where we need more focus
- Ensure the safe and efficient running of all production lines
- Continually checking the accuracy of paper work (administrators, Line Coordinators, Line Leaders, Barrow operators, Reach Trucks)
- Investigate admin queries
- Ensuring all staff are focused on their role
- Organise training where required
- Ensure a smooth and accurate hand-over at the end of shifts
- Ensure the working area is clean tidy and clear of debris e.g. strapping, pallets, fruit etc at all times
- Ensure that all activities are carried out within the general requirements of the Health and Safety at Work Act.
- You may also be required to carry out other work duties associated with other Company’s operations.
Day and Night shifts available: Working 7am-7pm (Day) or 7pm-7am (night)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.