We are currently recruiting for Quality Controller/ Compliance Auditor for our food manufacturing client in Diss.
Purpose: To audit factory processes, practices and procedures in accordance with Company and customer standards regarding quality and legality.
Some of the main duties:
- Manufacture of end products meet customer and Company specifications.
- Microbiological, water and nutritional testing is carried out according to the scheduled routine.
- Hygiene matters are adhered to within the factory, with any issues being reported through the correct channels.
- Incoming ingredients, raw materials, factory trials and products are assessed correctly and according to the standards and requirements, with any issues being identified and reported.
- Finished products are regularly checked and meet with specification.
- Regular auditing of label books highlight any missing or inaccurate information before product leaves site
- Mass balance checks on protein and packaging are carried out regularly.
- Metal detector pieces are controlled and kept in good working condition.
- Pre-production checks are audited and swabs taken where required.
- General area/environmental checks are carried out regularly
Desired Skills, Knowledge and Experience
NVQ level 2
Knowledge of products specification & quality
Knowledge of principles of GMP & Foreign body.
Temporary to permanent
Starting pay rate is £8.75 per hour which will increase to £10.28 per hour after successful completion of full training.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.