We are currently looking for Recruitment Coordinator to join our client in Huntingdon.
Full time, 40 hours in a week.
Salary: 19-22k dependent on experience
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Principally work with recruitment platforms such as Total Jobs/Indeed but to liaise with recruitment agencies, develop relationships and negotiate competitive rates when necessary
- Grow Social Media strategy to attract candidates.
- Day to day accountability for the recruitment process; job adverts, candidate selection, job interviews etc. and to ensure JD’s are up-to-date before advertising.
- Communicating to applicants of successful/unsuccessful applications and archiving data.
- Provide monthly reporting on recruitment/resourcing/retention stats
- Execute inductions for new starters/temps when required.
- Support with the booking of external training, workshops, events and co-ordinate internal training courses.
- Grow relationships with Universities, colleges and local schools
- Communicate the corporate and Company culture and aims to all employees by deeds and words.
- Ad hoc administration support to HR Department as required.
- You may be required to train other colleagues as and when requested.
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
- Understanding of recruitment strategies.
- Interview techniques.
- Ability to establish good relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Good team-working skills.
Education and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree standard. CIPD qualification.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of working under time pressures to meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Basic employment law knowledge.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, including Director level and overseas contacts.
- Assertive and influential approach.
- Negotiation skills.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to present information clearly and appropriately at all levels.
Any additional factors
-Respect for confidentiality and critical matters.
-Understanding of engineering/manufacturing environment
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.