We are currently looking for Resourcing Specialist to join our client in Huntingdon.
Full time, 40 hours in a week.
Salary: 25-28k dependent on experience.
Working in collaboration with the HR Manager, you will be responsible for administering company resourcing activities, including planning, attracting, and selecting new employees and providing hiring managers from all areas of the business with advice and support, assisting each area throughout the hiring process.
You will look after both volume and professional vacancies which require you to have an understanding of a wide variety of roles, functions and skills areas. You will also have considerable experience using traditional methods.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Review current recruitment practice and recommend continuous improvements.
- Proactively develop and implement a robust direct candidate attraction strategy and other alternative channels to reach potential applicants.
- Ensure recruitment processes are carried out in a professional, structured and consistent manner across the business and ensure they are compliant with regulatory and legal requirements.
- Oversee all recruitment campaigns, conduct interviews, arrange open & assessment days.
- Administer the internal recruitment process and ensure existing employees have a positive experience when applying for posts internally.
- Liaise with recruitment agencies, develop relationships and negotiate competitive rates.
- Develop professional, effective partnerships and relationships with third party suppliers (i.e. universities, colleges, and local schools).
- Monitor success (response & success rates, cost of hire, etc.) to ensure recruitment goals are being met ibn a cost-effective / timely manner.
- Provide monthly reporting on recruitment / resourcing, retention activities such as exit interview analysis activity on the monthly HR Report.
- Ensure JDs are up to date before advertising.
- Prepare offer letters and contracts as well as communicating with unsuccessful applicants and archive data.
- Carry out inductions for new starters when required.
- Support with the booking of external training, workshops, events and coordinate internal training courses.
- Communicate the corporate and company culture and aims to all employees by deeds and words.
- Participate in all other HR projects where appropriate.
- Ad hoc administration support to HR department as required.
- Co-operate fully with the company regarding all H&S matters and be aware of the importance of complying with H&S Policy to ensure a safe workplace and maintain the integrity of the environment.
- You may be required to train other colleagues as and when requested.
- Any additional work identified as necessary for the smooth operation of the business.
- Understanding of recruitment strategies.
- Interview techniques.
- Good understanding of engineering/manufacturing
- Ability to establish good relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Good team-working skills.
Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of working under time pressures to meet deadlines.
- Good IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Good analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Good organisation skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, including Director level and overseas contacts.
- Assertive and influential approach.
- Negotiation skills.
- Coaching and mentoring skills.
- Ability to present information clearly and appropriately at all levels.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.