We are currently recruiting for a Technical Customer Service Adviser to join our client’s customer service team in Haverhill, Suffolk.
As a member of dynamic team, you will be passionate about quality service with a desire to help and support all of our customers on every call they make or message they send.
Some of the duties involve:
- Responding to a high volume of queries by phone, email or post
- Working accurately and quickly to tight deadlines
- Providing customers with product and service information
- Diagnosing and resolving technical issues
- Identifying, researching, and resolving customer issues using available resources
- Processing customer return orders and replacements
The person we are looking for will:
- have strong computer literacy
- be experienced working in a busy customer service/technical environment
- have a positive approach to problem solving
- have an interest in learning about and understanding the technical aspects of our products
- have excellent listening skills and the ability to inter-act and communicate well at all levels
- be able to deliver quality outcomes against deadlines through pace and pride in work
- be able to work and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
This is full time permanent role.
Starting salary is £21,000 p/a
- Generous pension, life assurance and private healthcare
- 28 days’ holiday including Bank Holidays
- The opportunity to join a respected and well-known international organisation.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.