We are currently looking for a Training Coordinator to join our client’s team based in Grimsby.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Training/L&D team to maintain and improve standards of training at the company through effective coordination of training and development for new and existing personnel.
• To work under the direction of the Learning and Development Advisor to coordinate, prepare and deliver training interventions to ensure all statutory obligations are fulfilled in line with legislation and customer requirements.
• Promote the company Learning and Development vision and associated activities as part of the learning culture of the organisation.
• Liaise and communicate with production/line managers to assess and implement relevant process training and associated assessments.
• Deliver bespoke interventions to ensure all new staff members are suitably trained in relation to their role.
• Provide on-site support for all external trainers, including any preparation prior to training, support during their time on-site and any follow-up or evaluation provision.
• Attend training and production meetings.
• Support the learning and development of company employees by performing various tasks and actions, as directed by the Learning and Development Advisor.
• Support the training team with various duties, as and when required.
• Experience in delivering training in a manufacturing organisation.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
• Excellent organisational skills
• Good IT competency, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• High level of accuracy when working with data
• Good communication and interpersonal abilities
• Possess a good understanding of the food manufacturing environment
Working hours will be 8 am-4 pm however flexibility is required.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.