Job Title: Warehouse Administrator
Main Purpose of this Job:
To ensure that all customer orders are processed and despatched in a timely and efficient manner and in accordance with customer requirements.
- Raise delivery notes and packing lists using computerised system.
- Book incoming stock into Sage system.
- Book transport which includes using various on-line systems
- Assist with order checking, labelling, stock taking and stock transfers, including the allocation of warehouse locations for spare parts.
- Arrange quotations for transportation.
- Prepare shipping and customs documents as required.
- Assisting with courier collections.
- Maintain and distribute stocks of cold weather clothing for warehouse operatives.
- Invoice checking and ordering of stationery.
- Liaise with Sales Admin. and customers both in person and by phone.
This is a temporary position, with a view to going permanent after the initial probationary period.
Pay is between £9.65 and £10.50 depending on experience.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4.30pm
Please be aware that due to the large number of applicants we receive that if you have not heard from us within 14 days you have been unsuccessful at this time.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.