Warehouse Operator/ Forklift Driver required in Huntingdon
Salary dependent on experience
- Responsible for incoming goods, to include external visual inspection of goods, locating storage, receipting onto stock control system and completing documentation.
- Responsible for using materials in a timely manner to satisfy the production schedule; raising any shortfalls in materials to your line manager.
- Responsible for material returns from production ensuring material is accurately weighed, secured on the pallets, located and processed on the stock control system.
- Transferring finished goods from production and storing correctly in the warehouse.
- Picking finished goods for despatch and loading correctly and safely onto the relevant vehicle; raising of associated delivery notes.
- Responsible for processing reject raw materials including weighting, entering onto stock control system, locating in the warehouse quarantine area and raising supplier collection paperwork.
- Removing waste from the factory and processing via the correct waste stream.
- Operating the Bale Press and Granulator in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
- Using various lifting equipment required to perform this role in accordance with the relevant Standard Operating Procedures and Safe Systems of Work.
- Perform stock counts of raw materials, packaging and finished as and when required.
- Perform and/or assist in stock discrepancy investigations.
- Competent in using Pallet Network and Courier software systems for despatching samples and goods.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness, hygiene, safety and security of the warehouse.
- Actively participating in the development of the department trough mentoring and training of new and existing warehouse personnel.
Successful applicant must have a valid Counterbalance licence
Pivot steer/ flexi and Reach truck licences would be advantageous.
Working hours: Monday to Friday working on the following rotating shifts:
06:00 – 14:00
14:00 – 22:00
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.