We are currently looking for a maternity cover for a Brand Manager in Harlow.
Brand Manager salary- £38,500 per annum.
Brand Manager Key responsibilities:
Lead activities related to the creation and delivery of the 2021/22 marketing plan that drives CCI growth and aligns the cross-departmental targets.
Lead planning for over-arching activities; how we maintain CCI in catalogue, website, image, and branding.
Lead the ongoing management of the CCI marketing budget.
Support tactical implementation of marketing activities including the responsibilities of the Marketing Coordinator.
Brand Manager Performance Measures
- Creation of marketing plan to time
- Key activity project delivery, on time and on budget
- Maintenance of centralised marketing information systems
- Act as the key link between CCI customers and head office
Brand Manager Core Competencies
- Marketing skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Organised and methodical
- Problem solving
- Ability to work well with a wide range of people from different parts of the business
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good analytical skills
Brand Manager Key Tasks
- Lead tasks
- Develop marketing plans based on deep understanding of market dynamics and identify tactics aligned with future growth
- Develop and roll out marketing materials in support of current and future activities. Whilst not exhaustive, examples may include (Flyers, brand packaging, leaflets, website content, online and hard-copy catalogue, exhibitions stands and related materials, etc)
- Write and present reports to senior management.
To support the Sales and Marketing Manager in planning and delivering a clear and timely communications strategy in line with marketing initiatives and planned activities.
Support CRM System, including ERP integration as and when required.
Prepare competitor database, analyse and track competitor activities.
Working closely with the wider marketing team (Customer Services, Sales and Graphic Design) to ensure an integrated output.
Report on consumer feedback.
Deliver agreed activities within budget.
Prepare a database of clinical case studies for Business Development Manager support.
Work with UK Sales Manager on promotions and dealer support, develop and implement local launch plans.
Manage export and home exhibitions and trade shows, offering support to Business Development Managers on regional exhibitions.
Develop and execute advertising/media plans (print, developing to online).
To ensure that literature items are kept compliant at all times and are updated in-line with changes to legislation.
To make recommendations for improving the content and structure of material to improve the customer experience. Make recommendations for improving the efficiency of literature production to reduce the impact on time and budget.
Keeping the CCI website up to date and within brand guidelines.
Product management to supporting new starter training, establishment of product coding and development of launch/campaign strategies.
Working with third-party agencies.
To undertake any such reasonable additional tasks as are deemed necessary to fulfill the role.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.