We are currently looking for a Customer Packaging Co-Ordinator in Harlow.
Customer Packaging Co-Ordinator salary is 21-23k per annum.
Customer Packaging Co-Ordinator working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm with 30-minute meal break and 8 am to 2 pm on a Friday.
Customer Packaging Co-Ordinator Main purpose:
Maintain the accuracy of on-site Customer Packaging and internal information Systems.
Customer Packaging Co-Ordinator Main responsibilities:
- Cycle counting of customer packaging
- Maintaining an internal MRP system with accurate packaging data
- Maintaining external customer packaging databases
- Ordering customer packaging when required
- Returning customer packaging when required
- Investigating all logistic customer debit notes for root cause and challenges where appropriate.
- Maintaining internal debit note database
- Interrogate Customer Portals, carry out an investigation, analyze route cause and report back to the internal Debit Note Team.
- To inform the post holders Line Manager of any difficulties in actioning the above and agree on a resolution.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the post holders Line Manager or Director.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.