We are currently looking for an Expeditor in Harlow.
Expeditor salary is 21-23k per annum.
Expeditor working hours are Monday to Thursday 8 am to 5 pm with a 30-minute meal break and 8 am to 2 pm on a Friday.
Expeditor Main purpose:
To record on a daily basis the current events of production feeding back live issues from the shop floor to planners. To be a conduit between manufacturing shop floor and warehousing/ planning. To maintaining records of plan adherence and creating a visual aid to summarise and report out on a daily basis.
Expeditor Main responsibilities:
- To progress chase material through production
- To liaise with team leaders/process leaders on current line issues
- To document and record the status of all production lines
- To monitor and report plan adherence per production plan
- To work as part of a team to highlight and escalate issues.
- To expedite material shortages and investigate reasons for missing plan adherence
- To inform the post holders Line Manager of any difficulties in actioning the above and agree resolution.
- Any other duties which may reasonably be required by the post holders Line Manager or Director.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.