We are currently looking for an Item Preparation Administrator for our Harlow-based client.
The job is with a local manufacturing company.
This job is a full-time permanent position.
Item Preparation Administrator working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:00 start until 16:30.
Item Preparation Administrator salary is £22/£24k per annum.
An Item preparation administrator introduces new products into the factory and ensures that all products and information are smoothly and effectively transferred to the factory floor.
As an item preparation administrator, you will be in communication with the Sales departments, Project Managers, Design, Estimating, and Factory to ensure successful projects and standard orders are completed in time.
You will be preparing orders for the manufacturing process by breaking them down into materials, dimensions, costings, and processes.
• You will need to identify new materials that need to be advanced purchase for the procurement team
• Ensure that products are correctly prepared and that basic data is up to date
• Ensure that artwork is created, maintained, and archived in an effective manner
• Ensure that all item preparation is executed in line with ISO 9001 standards
• Basic data uploads into ERP computer system
The job is data-entry based but the right applicant will have strong communication skills and be an active team-player. You will need an eye for detail and must be analytical and meticulous in your approach to work.
5 GCSE grade A-C or equivalent, including Maths and English.
The first round of interviews will be held at the agency office, and the second round will be held by the client.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.