Packaging Operative Reach/PPT required in the Stowmarket area.
Temp to perm or permanant role
Packaging Operative Reach/PPT Shifts – 6 am-2 pm/2 pm-10 pm rotating.
Packaging Operative Reach/PPT Salary – £20,550.40 per annum (£9.88 per hour)
Enhancements – 10% uplift on the late shift.
Benefits – 20 days holiday plus BH, 4% matched pension, cashback healthcare, and rewards scheme (Westfield), ongoing training and development, staff sales
Requirements – FLT license, preferably high reach and PPT, and experience of working within a fast-paced production environment.
Your role will include:
• Using the ppt truck to take full pallets from the end of the line to be loaded onto lorries
• Assisting with the day to day running of the bottling lines as directed by the Supervisor
• Assist with other production duties when required
You must be able to:
• Work as part of a team as well as on your own
• Forward think, take responsibility and own problems
• Identify when insufficient resources are available and act proactively to resolve
Full reach truck and PPT training will be given to the successful candidate.
This role includes some heavy manual work.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.