We are looking for Pre Production Coordinator to join our client's team in Grimsby.
Pre Production Coordinator salary is £19k – £21k per annum depending on experience.
Pre Production Coordinator working hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm (37.5 hours paid week, 30 mins unpaid lunch per day)
- Good ICT Skills required
- Previous admin work required
- Adobe Illustrator experience would be preferred but not required
Pre Production Coordinator Main Duties & Tasks:
- Provide customers with accurate line drawings
- To advise and source conceptual designs with the most suitable repro companies
- Submit origination briefs to repro companies
- To issue the printing plates to the print department together with a final proof via the pre-production dept
- Where appropriate to involve the Operations Director and the Print manager to provide input on any new designs
- To decide the correct print machine for each design in conjunction with the pre-production department and the Print Manager
- To obtain costing and select the most appropriate proof format for all designs
- Ensure that all work done for customers is invoiced out at the correct quoted price
- Ensure the departments time scales are met at all times
- All origination systems are to be administered effectively
- Work as part of a team, supporting colleagues and sharing information
- To work within government and company Equal Opportunities Policy and practices and report any deviations
- To work within government and company health & safety policies and practices and report any hazards or incidences
- To undertake all Hygiene and Quality responsibilities to ensure that company standards are met and surpassed
- Work in accordance with all company environmental management requirements, taking reasonable care for the protection of the environment through your own acts/omissions, and report any opportunities for improving environmental targets.
- To be flexible in undertaking duties and responsibilities and may be asked to perform other duties which reasonably correspond to the general character of the position and are commensurate with its level of responsibility
Pre Production Coordinator Attitudes & Qualities
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with a keen eye for detail.
- Outgoing personality and good communication skills, both written and verbal
- To be assertive and persuasive when necessary
- Accurate in work and good attention to detail
- Helpful and courteous manner with a responsible attitude
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.