Production Operatives are required to join our client’s team in the bacon production site based in the Bury St Edmunds area.
EXTRA SHIFTS AVAILABLE!!!
Working on food production in a nice and modern factory.
Ongoing, full-time work and perm positions available.
Production Operative Shift availability:
- Production 2-2-3 shift 6 am - 6 pm
- Production AM Shift, Monday to Friday 6 am - 2.30 pm
- Production PM Shift, Monday to Friday 2.30 pm - 11 pm
- Twilight shift, Monday to Friday 6 pm- 2.30 am
Production Operative Pay Rates:
- Production AM/PM/Twilight Shift - £11.41 per hour.
- Production 2-2-3 shift - £11.81 per hour.
Canteen with hot meals.
Agency representative on-site to help with any problems.
Production Operative Main duties are processing, slicing, packing, labelling and coding products and visually checking finished products, according to the customer specification.
Production Operative-Personal Skills Required:
- To have a positive work attitude
- Punctuality & reliability
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Own transport advantageous!
- No experience necessary - full training and support provided.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.