We are currently looking for Production Operatives to join our client’s team near Cambridge.
Full time, ongoing position.
Various shifts are available.
Production Operative pay rate is 10 per hour plus a £2.09 per hour shift allowance.
Production Operative duties;
- Assist shift manager, team leader in all aspects of food production within an efficient, continuously improving, production line/area optimises product quality, GMP, customer service, cost, and health & safety.
- Specific responsibilities include blending, packing, assembling a number of product lines within a well-trained team where there are open communications at all levels.
Production Operative experience;
- Previous experience working as a Production Operative
- Experience in automated food/ pharma environment
- IOSH working safely is desired
- Able to work day and night shifts
- Effective communication skills
You will be trained to develop to multi-skill levels across more than one production line/different assets and even into different departments when needed.
For more details, please contact Huntingdon office.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful applicants.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an employment business.