We are looking for a Production Operative role to join our client's team based in Thetford.
The job starts in January 2023, but a suitable candidate may start before Christmas.
To work as part of a small team to assemble / build / final finish a range of products as required by the customer in a timely and efficient manner.
Usual working hours are as follows, however there may also be the occasional requirement to assist with installations and recertifications out on site when required.
• Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 16:45
• Friday 08:00 – 15:00
Production Operative Wage – around 25,000 per annum, depend on experience.
- The preparation of materials, assembly, final finish and packing of our product’s ensuring quality is maintained.
- Ability to read and comprehend manufacturing drawings and understanding of the job file system. Training provided.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and close attention to detail.
- Use of both air/powered hand tools and working with the manufacture of aluminium products.
- Adherence to all Health and Safety processes and procedures.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of the role.
- Perform any other relevant tasks deemed necessary by your manager.
- To help and assist with installations and recertifications out on site when required by your manager.
- A professional approach as well as the ability to work on own initiative.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance.
- Good communication skills within the team.
- Knowledge of using CNC machinery desirable, however not essential.
- Must be able to work as part of a team but will also be able to work individually.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Recroot Ltd is acting as an agency.